One of my ‘Good Morning’ friends sent me a quote three months back with a hashtag #MondayMotivation, and it says “Life is one so Live Life, KING Size.”
We all get a lot of such messages from good morning enthusiasts on WhatsApp, but this message particularly caught my attention since it was a tagline of a famous cigarette brand of the 1990s in India and at that time I used to wonder how smoking can help anyone live like a King.
From childhood, we all have read or heard a lot of stories on Kings and their sovereignty, and it automatically aspires us to experience such grand life. But how a middle class, a salaried person can lead a life akin to/like our stories Kings used to.
To live a grand life, we study some years; work hard in our jobs; get married; begets children, and eventually retire. But this sincere desire to live life king size buries without ever realize the ways to do so. We may be getting little happiness here and there; now and then; and get complacent with the thought that living a happy, exciting, fulfilling life is an illusion.
I tried finding ways to live a Kingly Life and on deep contemplation and carefully following, finally concluded with these 10. Give them a read and discover if it appeals to you too, as they did to me.
- Time – Time is bigger than currency, and every living soul has 1440 time money (1440 minutes only) per day. But we unknowingly waste a lot such time currency without getting proper returns. Spend your 1440 wisely, productively.
- Travel –Save some money on a monthly basis and spend your savings in going close to nature at least thrice a year. And if possible, go solo. Only you and the whole Nature – everything beautiful from Nature will be at your disposal to make you feel like a Prince.
- Health – Good health is a blessing. We can’t work or enjoy weakened health. Never take it granted. Regular Care by doing some exercise and meditation will enable us to live our dreams.
- Taste – Develop a good Taste for eating a variety of food and listen to Music of different genre. It will always keep your mood upbeat and make you such a lively persona that others will love to talk to or preferred to be with.
- Money – Though money is not everything but everything needs money. Moreover, a pauper can’t live a grand Be frugal. Spend wherever is necessary or gives you satisfaction or a good ROI.
- Read – Reading help us connect with great minds and find solutions to various problems of life. It opens our mind and brings a right paradigm shift to look favorable in every situation. Miseries, troubles, inconveniences are our partner till graveyard, but a thoughtful mindset faces them, resolves them to his best capacity.
Indeed, Reading Evolves!!!
- Earn to Live – Keep on upgrading or polishing your skills. A sharpened ax will always produce more. Learning new keeps us latest with the world and help us earn better. Regular and ample gaining is a must for a King.
- Be Social – Meet your friends and relatives on a regular basis. Make few new friends every month. Observe People around you. Watching news will update you on the world. Share on social media, whatever is worthy to be shared (of course with caution).
- Write – One must write at-least for 10 minutes every day. Write whatever is coming to your mind. Your day, your plans, put your mind on paper without thinking of good or bad. This is your private writing, so don’t worry since you are not going to showcase it to the world. But it will help you discover the self.
Writing is meditative. It helps you release negativity and know your inner calling.
- Dressing – Dress smartly every day. Dressing fresh and right clothes (I don’t mean expensive here) will surely boost confidence in us. Just observe how you feel, the day you wear new clothes.
These are straightforward steps but overlooked by us somehow. Follow these because the Most Important thing in this life is THE LIFE 🙂
Please share your valuable comments…