Tamasha – A Superb Soul Searching Flick by Mr. Imtiaz Ali, Mr. Ranbir Kapoor and Ms. Deepika Padukone.
Commit with a person who further adds charm to your living, whom you truly love… not the person who looks great, behave respectfully and earn decently.
With melodious Music, awesome Acting and strong Stroryline, Tamasha is a Must Watch.
This move will be much appreciated by:-
- People who love to work for their inner satisfaction and not as per the expectations of their teachers, parents or official superiors.
- People who have disenchanted living a fixed patterned life and well expected behavior.
- People who believe and have realized that God has given them unique qualities and power to write their own story rather living the story written by others (though open to learn from others’ experience and guidance).
In Tamasha, Mr. Imtiaz Ali – the best Story-Teller of today’s Indian cinema -beautifully inspires, not to throw yourself in the race set by others. Decide the track you want to run on, based on your strengths and likings. Live with yourself, at least for a few days, to know who you really are, what inspires you the most, what you like doing the best, what makes you intrinsically and innerly happy.
My life is my story. Why allow anyone to write it for me based on their business/social needs or perception.
This is a not mere a movie to entertain the masses, but a mirror to realize thyself by classes.
A must watch movie for those , जो अंदर से कुछ और हैं, पर बाहर से मजबूर हैं |
A nicely shown struggle of two identities : one imposed by our well-wishers and the other our real self.
3 Best Scenes of Tamasha:-
- Ranbir’s Storytelling Session to his father
- Old Storyteller man’s last word to Ranbir – Don’t ask me your story, find yourself.
- Ranbir’s gratitude to Deepika by laying straight on the floor, since she helps him find the purpose of his life.